Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Going back to school: a few annoyances...

...actually, annoyances is a little understated. In this post I want to talk about one of several 'annoyances' I have experience while being back in a university setting. Fair warning there are several and this may wind up being a series. A series of more or less rants. But hey that's why you are here right? I did mention that in the first post that "this is a place for me to rant..." Also comments are welcome but also from the first post remember whose sandbox this is. Anyway, on with the show.

Actually a series is warranted. The topics will include(and likely more) in no specific order, the bookstore, assumed software, communication (or lack thereof), early finals, stupid policies, advising hiccups, reverse 'isms' (surely a sensitive topic to which I may tread into uncomfortable territory for a bit) and idiots in general (I'll likely save that for last as it will end up being a post about random idiots and their mind-numbing buffoonery which could very well be the most interesting but at the same time could also be the most long-winded and directionless post yet).

So now that the intro is done, I'll put that up for anybody to salivate over while I work on the first of the series.

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment